Almond Butter Granola:
- 1/3 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and add to a smaller bowl with the almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until the oats are coated.
- Pour on the lined baking sheet and spread evenly. Bake for 25 minutes.