You don’t have to worry about getting sick from eating these no bake cookie dough bites! No eggs here, but still tastes like the real deal. I added protein powder to make these more of a snack, but you can easily leave out! You’ve been warned, these bites are addicting! You just can’t have one.
No Bake Cookie Dough Protein Bites
Makes about 20 bites
- 1/2 cup protein powder (recommend using one with a flavor)
- 1.5 cups oat flour (ground oats using a food processor)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine all the wet ingredients and microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Then add the almond milk and chocolate chips.
- Use your hands and roll into balls. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.