The heat is officially here and turning on the oven does not sound like the best idea. Well not to worry, I’ve created a simple sweet treat that requires no baking! Plus, you can have these for breakfast, snack, or dessert! Packed with flavor and nutrition, these bites will be a crowd pleasure for sure!
Festive Fourth of July Fruit and Granola Bites
Makes: 5 granola bites
- 1 cup of pitted dates, about 10
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2-3 Tbsp almond milk
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place ingredients in a muffin tin and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes
- Remove from freezer and spoon a generous helping of chocolate yogurt (I used Siggi’s brand), then sliced strawberries and blueberries
- Top with shredded coconut and granola if desired