About a year ago I bought the most amazing and fun kitchen gadget. A zoodle maker or Inspiralizer! I bought mine off of Amazon and I use this at least once a week. I have different settings so I can switch up what my “noodles” look like. This recipe is super simple and one of my go-to’s on those busy evenings. You’ll want to keep this recipe close by!
- 1 zucchini or sweet potato would work
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked soba noodles (optional)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp water to thin
- Saute all the vegetables and edamame in a saute pan with 1 Tbsp of oil.
- While the vegetables are cooking; wash the zucchini and slice off both of the ends. Make your zoodles!
- Combine all the peanut sauce ingredients (soy sauce thru water ingredients) and whisk together.
- Add your zoodles 1 minute before removing the veggies from the saute pain. Pour about 1/4 cup of your sauce on top of the mixture and toss well.
- Top with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning or toasted sesame seeds.