Hello Summer! These bites pack the taste of summer in every bite. This recipe calls for fresh strawberries, but frozen work just as great! These bites are vegan and super creamy and delicious. I mean you could just eat the graham cracker crust alone, but I’ll let you be the judge.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Servings: 12 mini cheesecake bites
- 8 full sheets of graham crackers
- 4 Tbsp butter (I used vegan)
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, halved
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 1-2 hours)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place the graham crackers + melted butter + coconut sugar in a food processor and blend until a crumb mixture forms.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and press about 1 Tbsp of mixture and use your fingers to pat smooth. Bake for 5-8 minutes until lightly browned. Let crust cool completely.
- Place the soaked and drained cashews in a food processor. Add the strawberries + agave + melted coconut oil + lemon juice and pulse until smooth.
- Place about 1 Tbsp of the filling on top of the crust and smooth with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with crushed pistachios, chocolate shavings or coconut.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours until solid. Allow to thaw 10 minutes before serving.