One of my go-to dishes for summer gatherings! I will bring a variation of this dish to family/friend cookouts, picnics in the park, or leftovers come with me to work! This recipe uses summer produce and gives you a little boost of protein thanks to the Banza pasta and Greek yogurt dressing! As always, you can of course substitute the vegetables with what you already have! Enjoy this yummy bowl any time of the day!
Protein Packed Summer Pasta Salad With A Greek Yogurt Dressing
Makes 5-6 entree portion sizes or 10-12 servings as a side dish
- 1, 8 oz package of Banza pasta (I used shells)
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper
- 1 cup grilled corn (I used Trader Joe’s roasted frozen corn)
- 1 bag of cruciferous crunch mix
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning mix
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process
- While the past is cooking, chop all of your vegetables and place in a large bowl
- Saute the frozen corn until thawed and place in the bowl of veggies
- Toss in the cooled pasta and add the cruciferous crunch mix
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and pour over the pasta until well coated.
- Grab and fork and dive in!
Will keep for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.