When I’m running out the door, this is my smoothie mixture of choice. I like how creamy this smoothie turns out– thanks to the avocado and gives me a little extra iron (thanks to the kale and spirulina powder). It’s sweet, but not too sweet and will keep you full for hours! The smoothie will for sure brighten your day.
Serves: 1 smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of frozen pineapple
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 dates
- handful of fresh kale
- 3 Tbsp frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- ~1/2 cup almond milk
- Optional: Flaxseed or chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Top with your favorite toppings such as granola, shredded coconut, cashews, almond butter etc.